Happy New Year! I wanted to start 2015 off by trying something new. For a long time now, I have been creating Nimble Social CRM How-To Videos and have been posting these to both YouTube and this site. For the most part, these videos have been fairly comprehensive in nature but, there are challenges …
- A comprehensive video is generally about one hour in length and, even then, I have to rush through everything and I can’t possibly talk about all of Nimble’s features.
- You are probably not willing to sit through a one hour video.
- Whenever a new feature comes out on Nimble, I have to create an entirely new video and each video might require two to three takes depending on how lucky I get each time.
Therefore, I have decided to begin the creation of a video training series. Each video will run between 5 and 10 minutes but certainly no more than 10. My goal would be to create one or more of these videos each week depending on my workload. Here is the first video …
I do see several advantages for both of us …
- I can quickly and easily create 5 to 10 minute videos all day long.
- You can watch only those videos that are important to you.
- If Nimble changes it’s interface in one area, I only have to redo that one video.
- I will post these videos to both my YouTube channel as well as this site. This will create an SEO win-win for both!
- Videos will also be shared to my social networks twice … once via this site and once via YouTube.
- Each video, while free, will also be used to promote my services and my book.
There is method to my madness.
You can stay abreast of all videos in this series by subscribing to my YouTube channel.