Job benchmarking maximizes your hiring effectiveness!
Let the Job Talk To Create A Solid Foundation for Development & Selection! Businesses everywhere are seeking better ways to secure the talent necessary for success. But what talent does a job require for superior performance? Only the JOB has the answer, so let the job talk and listen carefully. TTI’s patented job benchmarking process enables businesses to assess the job and talent to find the best job fit. Depending on the benchmarking tool used, you can quickly determine the behaviors, values, personal skills and task preferences required for superior performance.
TTI’s job benchmarking process makes it easy to remove common biases often associated with the hiring process. Instead, factual data based on job requirements provide a solid foundation for coaching and hiring success!
The Job Benchmarking Process TTI’s patented job benchmarking process is a unique and effective solution because it benchmarks a specific job, not the people in the job. To do this, we let the job talk through an interactive process and job assessment. With the expertise of Adaptive Business Services, the job benchmarking process will help you make your next great hire.
• Identify the Job to be Benchmarked – It is important to understand why the job exists, how success in the job is measured, the history of the position and how it fits the company’s strategy.
• Identify Subject Matter Experts – Subject Matter Experts are people within the organization that have a direct connection to the job and use their expertise to create the job benchmark.
• Define the Key Accountabilities – Subject Matter Experts let the job talk and define the position’s key accountabilities, or critical goals and key business successes the job is accountable for.
• Prioritize and Weigh Key Accountabilities – The Subject Matter Experts rank the key accountabilities by importance and time requirements.
• Respond to the Job Assessment Individually – Based on the key accountabilities, each Subject Matter Expert responds to the job assessment, providing their input on performance requirements of the job.
• Review the Multiple Respondent Report – Based on a unique analysis, the Multiple Respondent Report combines the input of all Subject Matter Experts to create a benchmark for the job that lists the job requirements in each category measured.
• Compare Talent to the Job Benchmark – A talent assessment on the same scale as the job will identify the characteristics an individual will bring to the job, allowing you to easily determine the best job fit and identify coaching opportunities.
• Discuss the Results & Implementation Strategy – Within the framework of a company’s overall selection process, effective hiring decisions can be made and productivity can begin immediately.
Job Benchmarking Tools TTI offers many benchmarking tools to ensure the best job fit. A Value Added Associate will provide insight and expertise to help determine the best solution.
TTI Performance DNA™ – Behaviors, Values and Personal Skills (Position Analysis™)
TTI DNA – Personal Skills (Position Analysis)
TTI Fit – Behaviors, Values and Task Preference
TTI Insights – Behaviors and Values Workplace Behaviors™ – Behaviors
Jobs Energizing People Profile™ – Values
TTI Task Quotient™ – Task Preference Here is an example of one of our GAP reports that compares a potential employee to a benchmarked position …
Begin today with a review of how TTI’s Job Benchmarking Process can contribute to your talent management—and lay the foundation for success!
Each TTI Assessment package with a combined valued of over $150 includes a free 30-minute phone consultation where I will personally review the results with you. This is a $97.50 value!